Wednesday 31 August 2011

Tiny and bright bag


Tiny swirling bag
Originally uploaded by aishakenza
Hi there to everyone who's reading this! I hope you're having a lovely day.

One thing I am determined to do before The Move is to finish off the zillions of small unfinished projects I have scattered around the place. These include (but the list is probably not exhaustive):

  • the second pouffe cover
  • lip balm holders
  • a yet-to-be-named amigurumi
  • a snake finger puppet
  • a pastel drawstring bag
  • a felt house door-stop
  • a felt bag keyring
  • ...

Yesterday I did manage to finish this cute little drawstring bag/pouch/purse. It's a birthday present for a little friend of mine who is now seven years old. I hope she'll like it!

I found the pattern on Ravelry (yes!) but I adjusted it quite a lot. You can also get the pattern here. The bag in the pattern is really quite big, so I just reduced all the proportions and this is what it came out like - this one's just 8 cm or 3 inches from top to bottom. I also attached two of my doodle flowers to the ends of the drawstring. I think it's cute.

Now, what shall I do next?

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I look forward to seeing all your other finished projects.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please send me a pattern of the tiny version of the swirling bag? Please and thank you!
    amourdjq@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete