Saturday 9 July 2011

See you soon!

Well, holiday time is here, and I'm off for a couple of weeks to the land of my birth: England!

We're expecting rain (of course!) so I'm going prepared with lots of unfinished projects in tow, and hoping to buy some lovely new yarn too. It's funny that just before leaving I found a supplier in France who stocks Debbie Bliss organic fairtrade cotton yarn, so I've ordered some of that and it will be delivered here while I'm away. It will be something to look forward to. They don't stock the aran weight yarn, so I'll be on the lookout for that in the UK.

Anyway this is a very quick post because I really MUST go and finish my packing, but before I leave here's a sneak preview of the work in progress that will be in my suitcase:


Bye for now, and hoping any of you that are also holidaying will have a wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I wish you a great time in England and a lot of fun! Many greetings to you, Barbina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Túi len đẹp quá, rất trang nhã và phong cách ấn tượng, mời bạn ghé thăm và tham khảo các thông tin Chữa sâu răng bạn nên làm thế nào ?

    ReplyDelete